Tuesday, April 19, 2011



It's been so long since I posted last. If you are wondering why I am so sporadic with this blog it's because my life right now is well sporadic. My husband is in the Air Force which means we have been moving a lot. Right now we are stationed in Germany; we will be here for 3 years. Being in Europe, well, you all know we are going to be doing a ton of traveling. I have 2 lovely little girls who keep me busier than I ever imagined. I don't seem to get much free time with my little attention-hoggers. I love it! It's the best thing ever. Really the BEST! But I guess you could say I have a little obsession with photography. I love it! I don't plan on having a steady photography business for a long time. I can't do that right now with where I am in my life. But I feel like I have to keep those creative juices flowing. So I am going to start again to take on a few sessions. We will see how everything goes. Also I have TONS of pictures to share. So stay tuned. And enjoy these I took of my girls. My youngest really was not in the mood (as if she ever really is). Hence the over abundance of the older sister. This is just a minute's walk from our house. Spring is gorgeous here. 

No comments: